Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Traveling in January? Where are you all staying?

I will be Traveling in Jan between the 16th and the 23rd. Looking forward for my stay at Majestic Colonial. Hopefully all of the Elegance will be open then and leave the Colonial to me!! LOL
So where are you going to be???

staying at the Grand Palladium Jan 18th - Feb 1! Can hardly wait!! ;D

Hi Northenmale, we are staying at the Barcelo Punta Cana, 2 to the left of the Majestic. Stayed at the Majestic 2 years ago and loved it. Have a good trip…

Sorry, forgot to mention we are going January 10th for one week…

Hi north… we are staying at Palladium Palace Jan 12-19and then over to the Melia Caribe from Jan 19-26. We can hardly wait.

CR

Hi There,
We will be at the EdenH from February 22 -March 8…lovely beach -enjoy!

I am at the Palladium Royal suites Jan 23rd till January 30th, bira see you in Hemingways

MAJESTIC ELEGANCE!!! staying from the 3rd of January untill the 14th!

Going by myself and booked the Adults only section…

Counting the days… just like all of you.

Have fun!

Fire

fire:

I have visited the Elegance, October 30th in an unfinished state , almost ready to open ,but when completed it is going to be absolutely elegant and will be the jewel of Punta Cana.

Hopefully I can affords to book it for my 40th anniversary and 25th trip to Punta Cana in 2009.

[quote=@hlywud]fire:

I have visited the Elegance, October 30th in an unfinished state , almost ready to open ,but when completed it is going to be absolutely elegant and will be the jewel of Punta Cana.

Hopefully I can affords to book it for my 40th anniversary and 25th trip to Punta Cana in 2009.[/quote]
Oh my, 40 years that your wife (the warden) has had to put up up with you ;D She sure must be one marvelous woman. However you are one fantastic man and she is very luck.

Stillsdaughter:

[b]Let me tell you the truth, she is one fantastic lady to have put up with me this long.

I wud not want another!

those who have met here I am sure will agree.[/b]

We will be at Palladium Royal Suites Jan 4-18 :smiley:

I’ll be at Majestic Elegance from January 3 to 10.

Melia Caribe on Jan 4th till the 12th

Hlywud… you got it… just say when… where in Ontario are you?

Majestic Elegance Jan 11- 17. The photos have me blown away… can’t wait.

Grand Palladium Palace Jan 25 to Feb 8

I will be traveling solo to Barcelo Dominican Beach Jan.14-21, and hoping there will be a (TA?) meet and greet that week :slight_smile:

Grand Palladium Palace … Jan. 25 - Feb 8

;D ;D ;D :sunglasses:

will be at the barcelo punta cana jan 25 to feb 01…can’t hardly wait!!!