Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Travelling with teenagers

I want to go to Punta Cana for X-Mas with a 13 yrs old and a 15 yrs old. Any suggestions as to which resort would be the best for them.

Hey North Bay mom ( I was born there :o) we went to Sirenis tropical suites last March with my then 13 and 15 year old. LOVED IT. They want to go back so bad. The rooms are a bit dated, but since we only slept there the rest of the resort makes up for it. The animation team, Spaghetti, Barney…oh I miss those guys. The pool endless, shows at night very entertaining. Lots of kids/teenagers my kids made friends with and still keep in touch with. This place was so much fun! Make sure you bring rubber tubes or air mattresses, the pool is long and windy, you can float for long time…or until you hit the pool swim up bar. Hope this helps.

Secrets Execellence is one of the best, in Punta Cana.
I was there about a year ago and me and my friend were very impress with the quality and services in this hotel.

Except Excellence is an Adult’s Only resort!

Glad to know, in fact i wanted to go somewhere with a few relatives and i guess this thread kinda helped me in finding out that what is going to be the right thing for me and i fine it reasonable this way.