Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Tropical storm catamaran

how is the sunset cruis and price? is there a website? we don’t want the one with lobster dinner. where do they leave from?

Have fun!

Link:
http://www.tropicalstormdr.com/

Older thread link:
http://www.debsdrtravels.proboards47.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=PC&thread=8460&page=1#79730

There are no prices on the site, does anyone know how much for the Tropical sunset Lobster ?
I have sent them an email through the site but I am not sure if it’s working?? The Reservation area also appears to not work properly. As soon as you put your cursor in a field, the field goes black.

I have just received a replt from Tropical Storm. It appears that the site isworking. Someone will contact me about reservations.

the sunset cruise with the lobster dinner is $109 US

Well worth the experience!

Cheers
Lynn

Thank you very much Lynn. I am waiting for their reply

We loved Tropical Storm. Booked it from one of the tour operators right at the resort. I think we paid around $60-$70 for the 1/2 trip. Plan to do it again next time we are there. Great staff and all around great afternoon.

Thank you very much karena. It appears that we will have to book 2 excursions, one for him (quads/4wheel), one for me (Tropical Storm). Darn…

Be very careful on the quads the run highway roadsides and the units are not in great condition.

You will have a great time. One of the best parts was when we “rode the waves”. I sat in front and the water would come over the top getting everyone soaked. We were laughing so hard and having a blast. They tell you to make sure you put your cameras away before they start that since you will get wet!!

The whole afternoon was just a blast. We can’t wait to do it again. Have fun.

Thank you Hlywud,
Can you elaborate a bit more about “careful” and Road side. I have an absolute fear of driving down there. someone posted a response a while back about driving on the left, the right, wherever there’s room…Got a good laugh as I recalled our experiences last year. Shawn’s, my hubby’s description of driving style " they have absolutely no respect for human life, as we know it" .

I thought/assumed that the quads were on the beach etc, not on the roads…i still can’t really find a lot of info on schedule, costs and desription. Do you know what the name of the company that we can contact.

Based on your recommendations we maybe passing on this one. Has anyone else tried this one?

Roads have many potholes and they run along the narrow shoulders of the roads.

Thank you. the laong isde of the road does not turn me on. that maybe the "I am going alone "excursion for Shawn really really really wants to go. I am going to stick to my original choice, Tropical Storm Sunset and Lobster dinner.

Thanks again
Danielle

[quote=@theracers]Thank you. the laong isde of the road does not turn me on. that maybe the "I am going alone "excursion for Shawn really really really wants to go. I am going to stick to my original choice, Tropical Storm Sunset and Lobster dinner.

Thanks again
Danielle[/quote]

What is the price per person for the Tropical Storm Sunset trip?

As per gregandlyn, posted above, it appears to be $109.00 USD each. I thing that this is an awsome price.

Oops, sorry guess I missed that post. Thanks - awesome price!