Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Tryp Cayo Coco

Anyone have any reviews of this hotel?

I put one on Tripadvisor in Feb 2011 under xtanker. The place is OK, we are going to the Iberostar Daiquiri just up the road on Dec 15th so I’ll be able to see the difference in the two and the beaches.

Went in June with Hubby and Adult Son, loved it. Hotel was at 80% capacity. High energy hotel, yet we found peacefull areas for R & R, excellent Staff and very good food, disco on site. Have heard that the Manager Alberto is leaving, this does concern me, that man is just excellent and ran the TRYP like a tight ship. The new Manager will have big shoes to fill, not sure when this is happening?

Just got back in Oct from it.

I have a review on TA, same name there as here.

Manager there now is from the Sol CC. ALberto was good and was all over the place.

Any detailed questions, PM me.

Xtanker, let us know about the Ibeostar. I took a look at it in October, wasnt ready to open at that point. They were saying December, but there seemed to be some question if it would be ready by then and heard they were booking people elsewhere. it appears the 15th is the first day is it open, so could be an interesting week to be there the very 1st day it opens!