Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Victoria Golf Resort

Have booked a superior room for our vacation but am now looking at upgrading to a junior suite so that we can go to the Gran Ventana to enjoy their entertainment since there is now none @ the Victoria.
Does anyone know how much this might cost (we are staying for 2 weeks)and can I just do it when I check in or should I email directly to the hotel and request the upgrade?
Thanks

If I were you, I would check with my travel agent (if used one) or, e-mail the hotel directly. It is not a large resort so, not sure how many junior suites they have.

They do have quite a few junior suites available. When we were there in December 2008, actually, there were not many guests. It was quiet for and us and was lovely.

If you are a repeat guest, I believe, they will upgrade the room for you, if there is availability. However, if you are not a repeat guest, then you may have to pay.

You can email the resort directly and ask them if that is possible.

the email address is gservicesvr@vhhr.com. Please address the email to Marlyn and ask her. She is a lovely person and will be able to assist you or able to direct you to the person.

Hope this helps.