Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Video Christmas Party in Punta Cana

Thanks to the efforts and generosity of the staff of Tropical Storm Catamaran and and my friend PuntaCanaMike , plus the many gift donations received over the past couple of months from people just like you…they were able to provide well over 100 kids the opportunity to enjoy a few hours on the beach…games…giant slides…food and beverage and most importantly …a ton of smiling faces!

This is what Christmas is all about, see this great video by PuntaCanaMike, what a great job by Mike and Simon’s gang , kudo’s to you and Merry Christmas

http://good-times.webshots.com/video/3085626500100339699zScUjZ

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: Great job Mike. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

[size=2][size=2][size=2]Wow, those are some lucky kids, what a nice event to have for them. Mike and Tropical Storm staff…you’ve outdid yourselves … Kudos !!!

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: Feliz Navidad y próspero Año Nuevo :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Debbie & Tim[/size][/size][/size]

The spirit of giving is alive and well! Great job Mike and Tropical Storm staff, the smiles on those kids faces make us see what Christmas is really about!

You the Man Mike ;D

Glory to you, to all the TropicalStorm staff and all those happy little Dominican friends.

• wish I could have been there to have seen those lovely smiles in person.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

Excellent job Mike, keep up the good work. The smiles on the kids was priceless

Absolutely wonderful to see those happy children. Great job by PC Mike and the TS staff :slight_smile:

Excellent slide show PuntaCanaMike… the children are really what Christmas is all about but, I have a suspicion that you had as much fun as they did!

¡Feliz Navidad a usted y a su familia!