Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Viva Wyndham Azteca, RMaya

Hola! Will be spending one week at this AI April 7th on a limited budget. Anyone been?
It will be my first trip to Mexico, going with a seasoned vet of the area who’s promised to show me the sights!

Any excursions you would recommend in and around PDCarmen would be great.

As always, will post my review upon my return. Muchas gracias!

Hola @zendudette,
lucky you that is really nice part of the world and one of my favorite vacation destinations. I tell everyone that there must be something positive in that area of Mexico and I am sure that Mayans knew it and that is the reason the built pyramids and lived there … anyway one of my theories but I guess you will be able to tell us if you feel the same once you are back :slight_smile:
There is many great places to visit and we have a few tips/posts on the forum Best archeological sites in the Yucatan Peninsula

I would say if you can visit Tulum, Chichén Itza, Coba would be great!

If you wish to go out Playa Del Carmen have Coco Bong club and I would suggest to visit it at least once in your lifetime if you can Party in Cancun

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Thank you so much for the great info, I appreciate it!

Would anyone have the email address for this hotel? Gracias!

Me again, da monster from da black lagoon…
Would anyone have the email contact info for the Viva Wyndham Azteca in Playacar?

You can try: reservas.azteca@vivaresorts.com

By the way if you wish hoe its right now there you must see this live video feed of Viva Wyndham Azteca beach:

So @zendudette when you are there let us know and we will watch you live :slight_smile:

Thanks Admin, muchas gracias!

I don’t see her. :unamused:

Look little bit closer :slight_smile:

Interesting view at midnight. Very windy and strange lights on the horizon.
Still don’t see Zendudette.

Hola, I’m back! Wunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnerful trip, great weather, really nice hotel, nothing really negative to say.
My review will be posted in a few days. I highly recommend this hotel! It was my first trip to Mexico, NOT disappointed!

FYI Bigjohn and Admin, I tried all the dances, waves and shenanigans I knew on the beach facing the camera…LOL
The lights you saw on the horizon were perhaps Cozumel OR the many cruise ships anchored nearby or passing through.

Thank you @zendudette your review of Viva Wyndham Azteca is live http://www.debbiescaribbeanresortreviews.com/mexico/vivamaya.html