Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Water

My granddaughter and I are traveling to the DR from April 4 thru the 11th. Neither one of us drink soda. We are big water drinkers, carrying bottles everywhere. Will we be able to get bottled water or water from the restaurants at our resort? :-/

Really shouldn’t be an issue. Bottled water is common and inexpensive. What resort? Then we can get a specific answer.

A lot of resorts I’ve been to have water coolers around the resort, so its easy to fill your bottle or just ask at the bars/restaurants and they’ll fill them up for you. Also, most resorts I’ve been to provide bottled water right in your room.

Basically, the more stars your hotel has increases the liklihood of having bottled water right in your room.

For example, Dorado Club (currently closed for renos) and Fun Royale in Playa Dorada are 3 star properties. You must get your own water.

Iberostar Bavaro in PUJ (4.5 star), bottled water is in your room.

Tom

We’re staying at the Barcelo Dominican.

My sister and I are thinking of booking at the Barcelp Puero Plata as well Apr 4 !! :slight_smile:

It is hard to imagine is any resort without bottled water. Mostly in your room.
And in all inclusive you can ask for extra water and you will have it.
Enjoy your holiday.

you will get your water refill at the barcelo dominican beach hotel at each bar, no worries.
have a pleasant stay
Mike