Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

We are booked to the Iberostar Laguna Azul!

:smiley: Finally we are going back to this resort for the second time we loved it a few years ago, sure we will not be let down…we have a jr suite ocean front like last time it’s an awesome view :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: April 9th - 16th 2013 flying out of Halifax anyone else flying our way these dates??? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: An our countdown begins ;D ;D ;D ;D

;D :sunglasses: :smiley: :smiley:

Oh my goodness :’( it feels like snow today :-/ :-/ come on April really dislike this kinda weather going to be a long winter :’( :’(

8 :sunglasses: :sunglasses: 8-)-)

Our first frost :-[ here we go!!!

:o snow is on the ground yeek :-[…keep looking at my countdown it helps!! ;D :smiley: :sunglasses:

;D ;D ;D…I like my ticker in weeks - makes it seem closer!

:sunglasses: Wishing everyone here on Debbie’s Reviews a Happy an safe 2013 :sunglasses: Cheers !!!

We are booked for this resort, April 6th for a week.We have been to Varadero twice at the Blau and loved it. I have wanted to go to this property since it was built.
We will be 3 days in to our stay when you arrive. Love to look you up and have a toast to our vacation There are 6 of us going so far out of Fredericton
Maybe we will see you there
Cheers

:’( Oh my God the cold weather were having here in Nova Scotia is nuts -25 with the windchill window on the storm door all frozen with ice brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr come on April 10th get me OUT OF HERE !!! :sunglasses: JUST AW SAYIN :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: yeehaw were getting so much closer now !!! Sooooooooooooo can’t wait ;D :wink:

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: sooooooooo excited just like Xmas ;D ;D :wink:

Not to ruin it for you…but I am counting down to when your trip is over and you are back home, cause that means that I am heading to Holguin…cruel eh?.. ;D