Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

We are going back to Iberostar laguna Azul!

:sunglasses: This will be the first time ever that we are going back to the same resort for the second time :sunglasses: 8-)…we are always cking out new or other resorts…but this one we lilked enough to try again :smiley: :wink: :wink: can’t wait !!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

:smiley: :smiley: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: yeehaw…lol

If you don’t usually return to resorts, you are in for a treat. Repeat guests are usually remembered by staff, and may get certain perks for their loyalty. And it is a nice feeling to know where everything is and to feel “at home” right from the get go…

good for you, blonde! Love that hotel, have been there twice already ourselves but could not get good prices/dates for March break this time around so will be going to the Iberostar Playa Alameda down the beach (also our 2nd visit, still have friends there).

It’s all good :slight_smile:
When are you going to the Laguna?

We are flying out of Halifax the 9TH of April soo can’t wait !!

Blondie ;), I just checked out some of the latest reviews here at Debbies for this resort. It would seem you have made a great choice. Have a wonderful trip!

Good for you Blondecaper47. Nothing wrong with going back to the same place. I’m heading back in April to my favorite place for the 5th time.
;D
Everyone always remembers us. We don’t have to waste time trying to navigate our way around, know all the routines it makes for a relaxing trip for sure.

;)I hear ya Sunlover it’s going to be awsome :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: with the weather here today feels like snow is not to far off :’(… :-/…can’t wait to Zoom Zoom out of here ;D

One BIG problem remains…

…looking for ways to hold off counting the “dodos” until January ;D

Hold off counting the posts and smilies too. Kids are born then learn to walk in that much time. LOL

;D :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

:-[ Our first frost of the winter …it’s going to be along cold one… :’(…warm thoughts i’m thinking now :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

:frowning: Well our dates got bumped up 2 days :’( :’(…Air Canada stopped the Tuesday departures now were flying out that Thursday…owell it’s going to be our annversary day so even better :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

:-/ Well we had our first snow fall yesterday :-[…the long days start…looking at pic’s of South will get me through to April …well hoping…lol… :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

There was a big dumping of snow this weekend in Winnipeg too. Can’t wait till January/2013 for winter vacation time. Cape Breton must be beautiful in the winter as it is in the summer. Hoping to go to Nova Scotia again in the summer of 2013. Great scenery in that province for sure.

jetpilot, It’s nice here the winter if your a winter person an i’m not… :-/ think I was born under a palm tree ;D ;D :sunglasses: :sunglasses: 8-)…because I love the heat of the South :smiley: :wink:

:sunglasses: love this countdown keeps me :D!!!

:smiley: Getting close to the Xmas Hoildays…an that means were getting closer to Cuba yeepie :wink: :smiley: 8-)…so can’t wait ;D ;D

:sunglasses: Wishing everyone here on Debbie’s Reviews an Happy an safe 2013 :sunglasses: :sunglasses: Cheers!!