Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Weather in may cayo levantado

Hi has anyone got any idea what the weather is like in may we want to book cayo levantado but it looks like it gets a lot of rain, is this right?
thank you

We were there May 07, we had plenty of Rain in the evening, but the hotel provides you with Golfing brollies, so thats ok, and the only rain we saw in the day, was the last couple of days we were there towards the end of May, but as soon as it started, it had stopped, and it certainly didnt spoil our holiday, we are going a week later this year, and cant wait.

We went at the start of May last year. It was overcast when we arrived, rain on the first day till about noon then it might have had rain early (before 6:00) a couple of times.During the day the temperature was mid to high 20’s and in the evening low to mid 20’s. We was so pleased with the whole experiance the we booked the same weeks for this year when we got home.

Thanks for replies great help, although I don’t know how I can get there now as first choice aren’t taking any bookings for the hotel, but I am on the case.