Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Wedding forms in US


I noticed on the Debbie’s page that the example of the Statutory Declaration of Single Status is for a person living in Canada. Does anyone know where I can find one for the US or contact information of a Dominican Republic Consulate in Boston Mass area?

I am starting to stress about getting this information translated for it to be legal. Please help! ::slight_smile: :-/ :o

Ok so I did some more research… and if anyone was interested in the Boston, Ma area for a Consulate here is the information. It actually has contact information for other area’s as well.

They stated that they also have the single declaration form


Does anyone know if when you return into the states if you have to register as a married couple. Also, do marriage certificates have to translated back into English?