Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Wedding pics taken by photo souvenir

Just wanted to post a link for those of you interested in Photo Souvenir’s work.
They do AMAZING work… they were so professional and we have had so many compliments on our pictures, album, canvas painting, video and slide show.
They are super fast (we had EVERYTHING within a week of our wedding - as we stayed an extra week for our honeymoon).
Let me know what you think :wink:

Link: http://www.pictage.com/597349

Novemberbride,
I absolutely love your pictures. Your a beautiful couple! Pic 116 I was wondering if after the ceremony your guest met at this particular spot. What is the name of it or was this a cocktail party you had after the ceremony.

moepeedy… thank you so much!! We decided to have our one hour cocktail reception at the Avenue Bar instead of in the gazebo. It was great! The musical trio played there and we had the bar, and hors d’oeuvres. There were a couple of people that snuck up after a couple of hours, but my wedding party and guests stayed there until my husband and I were done taking pictures (as there is a bar there already).
Hope that explanation wasn’t too confusing :slight_smile:
Feel free to ask any other questions!

Novemberbride… WOW… Absolutely Beautiful. WOW… Gorgeous Couple!!!
I’m so happy and looking forward to using Photo Souvenir for my weddding in April!!!

Question: How long did you have to take pictures between the Ceremony and your Reception? My Ceremony will start late 5:00 p.m. What time to you recommend to start my reception? I was thinking 7:00 at the JellyFish Resturant.

ChopandMick!!

Gorgeous photos - thank you for sharing with us! They make me so excited that I have booked with photo souvenir for my August 3 2009 wedding! Thank you!