Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

We're Booked for 2009

January 13-27th Blue Bay Villas. Got a great deal for us and a friend of ours who is joining us.
After the experience at the Riu’s last year I swore Adult Only :D. Sorry Mom’s and Dad’s :wink:

Have a great time without kids LOL

Congratulations on your booking. Isn’t it wonderful that there are choices of resorts that allow adults without children, or adults like me that are going on vaction to escape unruly teens can book to truelly relax and resorts that cater to familys with little ones . There are so many choices that everyone can find something to meet thier needs.My friends just returned from this resort in April and they loved it. Congrats again. Enjoy ;D

[quote=@captain2002] January 13-27th Blue Bay Villas. Got a great deal for us and a friend of ours who is joining us.
After the experience at the Riu’s last year I swore Adult Only :D. Sorry Mom’s and Dad’s ;)[/quote]

Can understand the choice of adult only, I would prefer the former Jack Tar Village in Playa Dorada, this hotel in since the renovation also an adult only

[quote=@chicabianca28][quote=@captain2002] January 13-27th Blue Bay Villas. Got a great deal for us and a friend of ours who is joining us.
After the experience at the Riu’s last year I swore Adult Only :D. Sorry Mom’s and Dad’s ;)[/quote]

Can understand the choice of adult only, I would prefer the former Jack Tar Village in Playa Dorada, this hotel in since the renovation also an adult only[/quote]
Sorry. It’s the other way around. The former Jack Tar is now Holiday Village and it’s most definitely NOT adult only.

However the Holiday Village does have an exclusive adults only section where no children are allowed.

Is there anyway that once you book for 2 adults in the regular rooms bookings… that they upgrade you to that area… maybe hopeful dreams…