Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

What are the inflight movies?

Does any one know what the inflight movies are for…
Air Transat (Montreal to PUJ…October 29th)
Skyservice (PUJ to Montreal…November 6th)
Thanks…the children were wondering…
Caroline

Air Transat doesn’t have the movies on their web site.
Skyservice still only has October’s movies listed on their site.

KAOSandME: wouldn’t it be great for your hubby if they showed the old classic Slap Shot? ;D ;D ;D

Tee Hee Hee…

Still: Glad to see that you haven’t lost your sense of humour now that you’re a Mod, or should I say “Med”!
:smiley:

Will never lose my sense of humor. Life is to short of a piece of time to have it disappear on me. I however will have to make sure it is clean like Mr. Clean only with hair. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Well, Stillgotit: I see congrats are in order?

Now where the heck do I go on here–to give you guff about football etc?

Where do I get to joke with my wonderful friends from Debbies?

Where will I find Ray’s wonderful words of wisdom.

Help–depression is setting in…

i think Bewitched

Tkbobandcarol: you can always PM me and I do believe Ray is in the new Banter and also you can PM him.
Sorry for getting off of the subject KAOSandME. Maybe they will show your hubby’s favorite TV show Dog The Bounty Hunter. bra. I can just see the look on your face if they ever did. bra. ;D ;D ;D

I think i heard its Madagascar…but not sure. Get the kids a gameboy advance…I’m 23 and it still keeps me occupied for the whole trip…lol

They have their Gameboys and the Portable DVD player ( and a few movies) to watch just incase the inflight movie is a bore…
and must remember to pack them some snacks…
I refuse to buy the overpriced Twizzlers and Chips!!

Don’t forget your hubby’s hockey stick as I’m sure he would never leave home without it. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Stillgotit,
If we packed all of his hockey equipment, there would be no room for anything else!