Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Where are the Transat deals?

We got a fantastic deal last year in late May to the Melia Caribe…not even close this year…in fact almost double what we paid last time…looks like we will have to wait until later in the year…oh woes is me …looking for my 5th Melia fix, but out of luck as of yet…

CR ( Stephanie)

[quote=@courtreporter]We got a fantastic deal last year in late May to the Melia Caribe…not even close this year…in fact almost double what we paid last time…looks like we will have to wait until later in the year…oh woes is me …looking for my 5th Melia fix, but out of luck as of yet…

CR ( Stephanie)[/quote]

Im with you CR no deals yet, and I have been looking everywhere, as I was hoping for something other then PC this year…have to just keep trying, maybe get lucky

As of last evening, some of the Transat prices for PUJ in January have dropped by $50 per person since last week. We bit the bullet today & booked our January 2013 2 weeks stay at the Grand Palladium Bavaro.
The early booking bonus are quite good & I think that is where you are going to “find the deals”…
http://www2.transatholidays.com/en/South/South-deals/Our-Sun-Promotions?ID=1895&type=gamme&tmpl=GEN&utm_source=vacancestransat&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=flash-homepage&utm_content=newbrochure-southdealsEBB

We have just booked our two weeks to the GBP Ambar using Air Transat Vacations. We saved $750.00 over what we paid for two last year, and we booked in September last year. The nice part was the $50.00 down per person, and the balance due 62 days prior to departure. Looking forward to go baclk to the Ambar.

Chuck

To the members on this post

Thanks for the post> I was able to get club seats, save money from last year and try out the new 49$ optimium insurance package[cancellation insurance & modification] just in case the name is wrong.

It is the earliest we have booked for February but when there is a deal and the posted flight times are good go for it.

You put 100$ down and the rest is done 62 days in advance of leaving.

Hats off for the info.

Steve

steeve…ours was $50 deposit per person And we got Club Class too.

When I put down a 100$ it was for 2 people. Just in case people are tying to get the same deal with Air Transat.

Steve