Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Where to go with quiet teenagers?

Hi, we are looking for a resort that would be suitable for us. We’re a m-f couple travelling with two 15 year old girls who are more into the pool scene than “teen club” stuff. We tend to like a smaller resort, preferably at least 4+*. Any suggestions for good resorts that might accommodate us? Thanks!!

Superclubs Breezes in Puerto Plata would be a good choice. It’s a single hotel so it’s not massive, has a great pool plus a few things to entertain the girls if they want to - Trapeze and a Rock Climbing Wall.

Hi there, we have 2 teenagers, 15 year old girl, 13 year old boy. They too only want to go somewhere to relax, and tan and swim. We chose the Sirenis tropical suites…a little more space and enough room to just kick back and relax. We leave on Friday the 13th!! I hope there is a few other teens that they maybe can swim with …but other than that it will be a family thing!!! Cathy In Ottawa. :smiley:

I think both Iberostar Costa Dorda in POP and Dreams PC would also foot the bill. Smaller resorts with quiet areas. Both are great resorts.

Wow, thanks for the quick replies, folks! I will check into those.

PS - keep the suggestions coming! :smiley:

We take our teens every year. This year they are 14 & 16. They have enjoyed all the resorts. Sometimes they hook up and hang out with kids they meet or sometimes they just prefer each others company.

Either way your kids will love it.