Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

You know you are a true Canadian when

You get excited because you get a call telling you the snow blower you ordered in September has just come in and is ready for delivery…(just happened to us) :wink:

You go outside in your shorts to get the paper in Feb when the temp turns to a balmy -5c

I put on my parka to scrape the snow and ice off of my car this morning and then realized I was wearing sandals with no socks - LOL.

Gregg

I slip outside every night barefootin to the hot tub

You know your a Canadian when you would rather be down south From Dec 1 to April1 and not back home freezing.

Your biggest worry while lying on the beach is how well your hockey team is doing back home. ;D Or badly as is the case here now. :o
W&J

when you are happy that its winter as your beer wont get warm

I know…because I wear my ‘crocs’ all year long… ;D

Oh…forgot…you know because your coffee table books are…this seasons travel brochures to the sunny south :-*

You know your Canadian when…

You know what a Robertson screwdriver is.

you know you are canadian when you go Ainnnnnnh?

right after you catch your husband shopping for another vacation the morning after you just got back from the DR. ;D

Rachel

i knew you’re nuts.
but hell, that’s what i am myself.
i am no Canadian or such similar animal on this planet.
but you wanna know how i know when somebody on my beach is Canadian??
that’s easy:
people who pick up our x-mas ready white (Sand)
and and afterwards complain
"that’s fu… fake snow honey!!!",
such can only be from up there, ha ha ha
i love ya all
and i love my way of 'white christmas’
Mike

I know I’m Canadian by just scraping my windshield enough to see out of while driving in the snow or blizzards…because less face it…we are the best winter drivers!!! Us Newfoundlander’s anyway! Or Maybe putting two or three bags of salt in your trunk to weigh you down when it’s slippery! I just did that the other day!! LOL

You are Canadian when anything south of Detroit is a southern vacation or you have good roads during the winter because the many potholes are filled with packed in snow.

Steve

[quote=@steeve]You are Canadian when anything south of Detroit is a southern vacation or you have good roads during the winter because the many potholes are filled with packed in snow.

Steve[/quote]

Hmmm south of Detroit huh… WUD, did you know you lived in a southern location, how come you have white snow instead of white sand around your hottub?

There is ALOT of Ontario south of Detroit… heheheh

Actually, I think if memory serves me, there are 14 states that are north of the most southern tip of Ontario, at Pelee Island…

Pelee Island just to the right of front door.

[quote=@vwj]You know your Canadian when…

You know what a Robertson screwdriver is.

[/quote]
The real distinction is when you know they’re colour coded. As in “Get me a red Robbie …”

:DYou know your Canadian when you go ice fishing and drink cold beer or have Grappa!

All the above are great… ;D

You know you are canadian when you are driving down the highway and everybody is waving at you…. then realize your gaz cover door is open and the whitchmacallit is flopping in the wind.

you know you are Canadian when you know what a beaver tail is…