Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

You know you are cheap when…

I found a bag full of crunched up silk paper left over from last year, so I though what a shame to throw out juts to go and buy more.

So I decided to iron it, looks just like when I bought it.

What are you folks doing to cut corners in these money crunshing times?

If my sons knew I did this – they would pretend to not know me. LOL

You rinse out your bottle of Brugal Extra Viejo with a can of coke to get every last drop.

your christmas turkey…is actually two chickens that you got on sale for 5 bucks each at Price Chopper.

WHAT??!!

that’ll feed them all. AND I have saved a whopping 30 bucks off the normal price of a turkey (which leftovers get frozen…then thrown out in six months when I have to chip them out of the freezer)

That’ll buy me a few bevvies at steve’s bar!!

Yes . I am a rotten mother. And I do not care haha

that’s the SPIRIT… ;D

[quote=@hlywud]You rinse out your bottle of Brugal Extra Viejo with a can of coke to get every last drop.

[/quote]

This has nothing to do with being cheap…this just makes common sense!!!

I am doing the re-gifting thing this year. Some sweaters that i got for Christmas last year are good gifts for this year. A few still have tags on them.

Hey frisky, long time no hear… You can’t regift the ones without tags…rotflmao. I just said to dear hubby tonight that we’ll have to put tags on our gifts so that when we regift them we don’t give them back to the people that gave them to us…lol

When the vendors along sosua beach go in there shops to get out of sight when they see you coming :wink:

Glad to see you back Frisky…

We bought a bunch of NEXT YEAR’S CHRISTMAS GIFTS at the Linens and Things going out of business sale (at 60% off retail I can afford the lost 2% interest I would get in my bank account - LOL).

Gregg

Now this one is priceless!!!

holy …
thanks for a great laugh,
nearly spit my presi over the keybord, ha ha.

Quote:
Yes . I am a rotten mother. And I do not care haha
Quote End!
yeap Sis,
i new i’m not the only one in the family,
woooaaahahaha
hey guys, keep it coming
happy holidays
Mike