Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Your favourite travel points program

Do you collect any of the travel points through any programs and using it to travel? What is your favorite and why? Personally I use AirMiles. AeroPlan but my favorite one is TD Travel Visa card. I was able to purchase a few times travel to Cuba or redeem points for my airplane ticket with TD travel Visa card. I really like it because I can book my trip with any agency and after that call TD travel visa and they would take my points in exchange for what I paid. What is your favorite points travel program?

We use ScotiBank’s Gold Passport Visa. Travel-Health insurance to age 65, trip interruption, lost luggage coverage, and a really nice feature; 5% cash back on the best price we find online when booked through their concierge service. That’s on top of the 2% in points earned for purchases we use to pay for our trip. When booking travel I’ll also use AirMiles, CAA and AeroPlan or WestJet plus the loyalty cards for the resort franchise like Riu Class, Melia Rewards, Blau and Warwick.
Anything else is “Pointless” Eh?

I have Airmiles and Aeroplan but don’t spend enough to get much out of them

I think you really are into points! Extra point for you :slight_smile: its amazing if you are willing to collect and use your cards in a few years you can earn nice amount of points and use for your next trip. I was able to redeem my points and get free airplane ticket and all inclusive vacation.

I have 2 CC, RBC WestJet Elite and Alaska Airlines. Use both programs often as we live in Vancouver area so close to YVR and Bellingham Washington ( Alaska Air) and YVR has both WestJet and Alaska flying to/ from it and we get free luggage with WestJet card